Want to be part of creating the world’s greatest hideaways?
We’re growing and so now we’re on the hunt for a talented industrial sewing machinist to join our team part-time.
Based in our brand new workshop on a beautiful woodland campsite in Lewes, Sussex, we need someone with previous experience using industrial machinery to sew canvas covers and interior furnishings (e.g cushion covers, interior lining panels and canvas products) for our Tree Tents.
You will be responsible for :
- Preparing patterns and templates.
- Cutting out fabric.
- Sewing covers.
- Finishing Covers.
- Interior soft furnishing production.
- Canvas product manufacture (bags, pouches etc.)
- Quality control.
- Working to deadlines whilst maintaining high quality.
We are looking for skills in :
- Fabric cutting & patterning.
- Machine experience is required, ideally with a cover making background.
- Ability to interpret patterns and follow instructions.
- Detailing with zips, webbing, eyelets & edging.
Competitive salary and a great working environment. Due to the location you will need your own transport.
Apply via Indeed : https://goo.gl/iio89i